Jim Collison is an employee of Gallup Inc. in Omaha Nebraska. Find out more about Gallup Careers at http://careers.gallup.com, and start your strengths journey at http://gallupstrengthscenter.com. These videos were created in partnership with AIM, Gallup and http://theAverageGuy.tv We discuss security concerns on mobility and how organizations can develop mobile strategies that adhere to the cultures, policies, and growth of a given company [spp-timestamp time="3:50"] – for discussions on Mobile Security and Free Wi-Fi [spp-timestamp time="5:45"] – The importance of using Passcodes [spp-timestamp time="7:40"] – Active Sync, Mobile Policy, MDM, and Policy Control [spp-timestamp time="9:20"] – BYOD Trends Phil Poje, CEO, a serial entrepreneur,Click for more / Podcast Player>
Site Powered By MapleGrove Hosting – Hosting plans start are as low at $10 per month for site and media hosting! Click for more details
Most Recent Podcast
Save as much as $110 on your first 5 boxes of HelloFresh
- Harnessing the Power of the Sun: A Comprehensive Guide to Solar Generators Thu November 30, 2023
- Powering Up on the Go: A Comprehensive Review of the Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 2000 Plus Wed November 29, 2023
- Comprehensive Review of the BLUETTI AC180: Unveiling the Power Beast in Portable Solar Generators Sun November 26, 2023
- EcoFlow Delta Pro Portable Power Station Review: Powering the Future with Efficiency Sat November 25, 2023
- Sammie Collison with Updates on the Bellevue Library, New Additions and Reading Recommendations for the Season – HGG592 Sat November 25, 2023
- The Desktop Dilemma: Do we even need them and Navigating the Tech Landscape in 2024 Sun November 19, 2023
- Erin Lawrence with Temu Exposed, Chromebook Plus Review, Pixel Watch 2 and Govee Lights – HGG591 Sat November 18, 2023
- Ed Sullivan with the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 and Jackery Batteries for a Mobile Podcast Studio Setup – HGG590 Sat November 11, 2023
- The Emporia Level 2 EV Charger Overview and Stats Fri November 10, 2023
- Govee Bluetooth Hygrometer Thermometer, Wireless Thermometer Hands On Review Fri November 10, 2023
Want to Subscribe to the Home Gadget Geeks Podcast?
Connect on Social
Support the Network
- I love the insights about this showOctober 5, 2022 by hdhkogr from Mexico
I love how they go in detail in every episode of the show, didn't know I would enjoy home gadget info so much.
- Great showAugust 4, 2013 by kwpheasey from United States
One of the best shows for the home pc enthusiast. I've been listening to it each week for over two years and I'd highly recommend it. Jim and team are very professional and the show is very informative.
- What would we do without you?August 15, 2012 by Hyper-VG from Canada
This is one podcast you dont want to miss. They may talk alot of tech but they make it so anyone can understand it. Dont get lost in the tech jungle list to what they say and do your research. Subscribe and be treated to a ton of knowlage.
- Great tech showAugust 14, 2012 by erik_the_tall from United States
Jim is a nut! A tech nut! Great show for folks looking to scratch their tech itch.
- Awesome show!August 12, 2012 by misslissa808 from United States
so sorry, seems i left a review under my husband's name of pytheas2.0! LOL! well, now he is subscribed :) but thanks for hosting a great show with a variety of information! I'm a photographer and no where near knowing about techy stuff, so maybe i'll learn a thing or two and impress my husband ;)
- Thanks for this great podcast !July 31, 2012 by Mike Heatherly from Australia
Just wanted to let you guys know that this is a good podcast to subsribe to, to get the latest news on the tech scene :) Networking, Phones, Servers. All you need. And they do host giveaways of exciting products every now and then :)
- Excellent Podcast!!July 31, 2012 by Rocky53382456 from United States
Easily a winner when it comes to knowing their stuff!! These guys always seem to know what I am thinking, and just put the info out there! Keep up the great work, Hands down, the friendliest bunch around!
- Take it from meJuly 30, 2012 by RichinFL from United States
If you have a connected home, you owe it to yourself to listen to this podcast. The tips, tricks and news save me tons of time from browsing a ton of websites constantly.
- Great!July 25, 2012 by Kaylley Williams from United States
Pretty Tech savvy. Thanks!
- Great InfoJuly 25, 2012 by Katja Wright Photography from United States
Very informative and also entertaining - keep up the good work!