Cyber Frontiers is all about Exploring Cyber security, Big Data, and the Technologies Shaping the Future Through an Academic Perspective! Christian Johnson, a student at the University of Maryland will bring fresh and relevant topics to the show based on the current work he does.
Please leave a REVIEW (iPhone or iPad) – https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewContentsUserReviews?id=857124890&type=Podcast&ls=1&mt=1
Support the Average Guy Tech Scholarship Fund: https://www.patreon.com/theaverageguy
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in your questions or comments to be played on the show at (402) 478-8450
Full show notes and video at http://theAverageGuy.tv/cf029
This week we pick up on our conversation on anonymity, Tor, and the dark web by reviewing one of the hot and trending hardware appliances powering the anonymous internet world – the Anonabox PRO!
- Ability to uplink or downlink via ethernet or WiFi
- Direct passthrough – works as a regular router when anonymity is not turned on.
- Pocket sized, runs off USB power (will showcase running in my lab)
- Supports anonymity through Tor, or premium VPN services like HMA.
- Uses embedded DD-WRT kernel / intuitive web interface. Easy instructions packaged w/ product
Jim’s Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jcollison
Contact Christian: email@example.com
Contact the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find this and other great Podcasts from the Average Guy Network at http://theaverageguy.tv