Want to Subscribe to a Podcast?
Connect on Social
Site Powered By MapleGrove Hosting
Most Recent Podcast
Support the Network
- Great showby kwpheasey from United States
One of the best shows for the home pc enthusiast. I've been listening to it each week for over two years and I'd highly recommend it. Jim and team are very professional and the show is very informative.
- Great tech showby erik_the_tall from United States
Jim is a nut! A tech nut! Great show for folks looking to scratch their tech itch.
- Awesome show!by misslissa808 from United States
so sorry, seems i left a review under my husband's name of pytheas2.0! LOL! well, now he is subscribed :) but thanks for hosting a great show with a variety of information! I'm a photographer and no where near knowing about techy stuff, so maybe i'll learn a thing or two and impress my husband ;)
- Excellent Podcast!!by Rocky53382456 from United States
Easily a winner when it comes to knowing their stuff!! These guys always seem to know what I am thinking, and just put the info out there! Keep up the great work, Hands down, the friendliest bunch around!
- Take it from meby RichinFL from United States
If you have a connected home, you owe it to yourself to listen to this podcast. The tips, tricks and news save me tons of time from browsing a ton of websites constantly.
- Great!by Kaylley Williams from United States
Pretty Tech savvy. Thanks!
- Great Infoby Katja Wright Photography from United States
Very informative and also entertaining - keep up the good work!
- Great infoby NickAMoore from United States
Excellent show with information you can use.
- Great resource!by vegasstace from United States
Informative and entertaining!
- Becoming My Favorite Podcastby awraynor from United States
I first hear Jim over at the HomeServer Show podcast. I quickly became interested in a home server after my desktop literally crashed (was knocked over) by my 13 year old. My wife then game me carte blanche to recover my wedding/honeymoon photos and then guarantee they were never at risk again. When he went out on his own at theaverageguy I made sure to listen every week. His cohosts are great, with Christian making me feel like such an underachiever. When you realize how young he is you will feel the same way too. I also like how the internet/podcasts have helped tech geeks from all over the world come together and discuss their common interests. Subscribe, you won't be disappointed.