Sound Issues, Dropbox, Amazon Prime, Garmin 410 Deal, New Honda Key, Ultrabook Deal, RetailMeNot.com, Lightroom 4 – HT068
Jim was joined again this week by jpeg2raw host Mike Howard, regular host Christian Johnson. Andrew came in late and left early from his holiday.
Jim showed off his budget sound card purchase from Best Buy: A Rocketfish Gaming Sound Card.
Join us for the show live each Thursday at 8pmC/9E/1UTC at http://theAverageGuy.tv/live.
Subscribe to the TAG Weekly Update (Be in the know!)
Come On! You know you want to!
Dropbox has doubled it’s storage offerings. If you are not using dropbox yet, following Jim’s referral link and help add to it. http://db.tt/Lr6yyoA
Mike and the team cover the benefits of Amazon Prime.
You have to watch the video above. We talk about the crime that is getting a new key from Honda.
I want to get the groups opinion of Adobe Audition CS5.5 Upgrade.
What do you think? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amped Wireless results – Pretty decent
- My Vivitar sucks, can Mike help?
- The Ultrabook, it’s quite ultra. DEAL OF THE WEEK
- http://www.androidcentral.com/hands-htc-evo-4g-lte –Sprints new baby
- Think it’s a worthy tweak? http://www.chrisnsoft.com/standalonestack
- Great experience with this! http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208283363
- Favorite site of the week: http://www.retailmenot.com/
- Just bought Lightroom 4
- Let’s talk backup for the Photographer – Working on an article targeted at the photographer. Issues:
- Most are NOT tech savvy
- Many think a CD or DVD is a good backup
- Many work from a laptop
- Solution needs to start at point images come off the card
- Quick update to the Super Router
You can also join us at Stitcher.com at http://stitcher.com/listen.php?fid=22271
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/theAverageGuyTV
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theaverageguy/
The Show Announcements and Schedule: https://twitter.com/#!/TheAverageGuyTV
Jim’s Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jcollison
Andrew’s Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/unrealshots
Contact Christian: email@example.com
Contact the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theaverageguy/
Find this and other great Podcasts from the Average Guy Network at http://theaverageguy.tv
Some links may contain affiliate codes that benefit the Average Guy Podcast Network.