Jim and Christian are joined this week by Mike Howard from http://jpeg2RAW.com for Show 84 of The Home Tech Podcast. We had a NASA insider (Christian) and chatted some about the Mars Curiosity Rover, a Dell Ultra Sharp U2412M Monitor, covered Tim’s Gaming Rig and more. Listen all the way to the end for some bonus material.
Join us for the show live each Thursday at 8pmC/9E/1UTC at http://theAverageGuy.tv/live.
Subscribe to the TAG Weekly Update (Be in the know!)
The team of jpeg2RAW and The Average Guy Blog and Podcast network are giving away a Drobo S on the Home Tech Podcast August 16th during the show. Click here to enter: http://theaverageguy.tv/2012/07/22/average-guys-and-gals-meet-the-jpeg2raw-podcast-and-win-a-drobo-s/. We will select the winner at the end of the show on August 16, 2012.
Links from the show:
Follow all that is going on at NASA.
Tim’s Gaming Rig Build List:
- Monitor – Dell Ultra Sharp U2412M 24inch Monitor – Here
- Case – COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Advanced RC-932-KKN5-GP Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case with USB 3.0, Black Interior and Four Fans-1x … – Here
- Power Supply – COOLER MASTER Silent Pro M600 RS-600-AMBA-D3 600W ATX12V V2.3 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Modular – Here
- Spinning Drive – Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5″ Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive – Here
- SSD Hard Drive – Corsair Force Series 3 CSSD-F60GB3A-BK 2.5″ 60GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – Here
- Video Card – GIGABYTE GV-N670OC-2GD GeForce GTX 670 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card – Here
- Memory – G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR – Here
- Motherboard – ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard – Here
- Processor – Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I73770K – Here
- CPU Cooler – CORSAIR CWCH60 Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler – Here
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/theAverageGuyTV
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theaverageguy/
The Show Announcements and Schedule: https://twitter.com/#!/TheAverageGuyTV
Jim’s Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jcollison
Andrew’s Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/unrealshots
Contact Christian: email@example.com
Contact the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theaverageguy/
Find this and other great Podcasts from the Average Guy Network at http://theaverageguy.tv
Some links may contain affiliate codes that benefit the Average Guy Podcast Network.