Contacted Back in April, I was contacted by Tech Armor to do a review of a few of their products. Since I had just picked up the iPhone 6 in February, thought it would be great to look at a screen cover and case. They also sent me a 6ft braided Lightning Cable in the box. All items where shipped and delivered to me without purchase on my part. I have been working with the products over the last several weeks to provide the best possible review Here is what was sent Case I first tried out theClick for more / Podcast Player>
Want to Subscribe to a Podcast?
Connect on Social
Site Powered By MapleGrove Hosting
Most Recent Podcast
Support the Network
- OK - I'm a Tech GeekJuly 22, 2017 by stevesleep from United States
I admit it. I love tech. I can't get involved in everything so it's great listening to Home Gadget Geeks. Keeps me updated on everything from blockchains to BBQ. Good job Jim and Mike!
- Great show, Outstanding HostDecember 2, 2016 by Ross Brand from United States
I am not only a fan of Jim Collison's podcasts, but I had the priviledge to be a guest on Home Gadget Geeks. Jim is a terrific interviewer and facilitiates informative and entertaining conversations. For anyone who wants to improve at podcasting, Jim is an excellent resource to follow and learn from. I highly recommend subscribing to Home Gadget Geeks and checking out the rest of Jim's content at theaverageguy.tv website.
- Great podcast for the home geekJune 28, 2015 by Bauerfett from United States
Listen to it weekly never a disappointment.
- Great showMay 23, 2015 by Wahoo Idea Network from United States
- guys talking techApril 11, 2015 by Astronomy Fan from United States
Pleasant voices covering intersting home tech topics, what's not to like? Recommended
- Good stuff for average guys like meFebruary 12, 2015 by RandyCantrell from United States
I’m not one of those subscribe-to-every-tech podcast out there kinda guys. I’m technically inclined, but bored easily with those high brow “I”m the smartest guy in the room and want everybody to know it.” Jim is a terrific host and conversationalist. I can easily listen to Jim and his guests knowing I may be the dumbest guy in the room, but they always make me feel smarter for listening.
- Informative and entertainingOctober 6, 2014 by mavace from United States
There is a reason I look forward to this show each week and that is because it is the perfect mix of information and entertainment. Jim and his guests are great to listen to and I come away having learned something every week.
- VPNs for secure WiFi, ethical hacking, and more, great stuff!June 23, 2014 by tinkererguy from United States
I always enjoy listening to Christian, and the various guests Jim just keeps managing to find. You'll want to pay attention to this podcast, it requires it, in a good way!
- Great showAugust 4, 2013 by kwpheasey from United States
One of the best shows for the home pc enthusiast. I've been listening to it each week for over two years and I'd highly recommend it. Jim and team are very professional and the show is very informative.
- Great tech showAugust 14, 2012 by erik_the_tall from United States
Jim is a nut! A tech nut! Great show for folks looking to scratch their tech itch.
- Awesome show!August 12, 2012 by misslissa808 from United States
so sorry, seems i left a review under my husband's name of pytheas2.0! LOL! well, now he is subscribed :) but thanks for hosting a great show with a variety of information! I'm a photographer and no where near knowing about techy stuff, so maybe i'll learn a thing or two and impress my husband ;)
- Excellent Podcast!!July 31, 2012 by Rocky53382456 from United States
Easily a winner when it comes to knowing their stuff!! These guys always seem to know what I am thinking, and just put the info out there! Keep up the great work, Hands down, the friendliest bunch around!
- Take it from meJuly 30, 2012 by RichinFL from United States
If you have a connected home, you owe it to yourself to listen to this podcast. The tips, tricks and news save me tons of time from browsing a ton of websites constantly.
- Great!July 25, 2012 by Kaylley Williams from United States
Pretty Tech savvy. Thanks!
- Great InfoJuly 25, 2012 by Katja Wright Photography from United States
Very informative and also entertaining - keep up the good work!
- Great infoJuly 25, 2012 by NickAMoore from United States
Excellent show with information you can use.
- Great resource!July 25, 2012 by vegasstace from United States
Informative and entertaining!
- Becoming My Favorite PodcastJuly 24, 2012 by awraynor from United States
I first hear Jim over at the HomeServer Show podcast. I quickly became interested in a home server after my desktop literally crashed (was knocked over) by my 13 year old. My wife then game me carte blanche to recover my wedding/honeymoon photos and then guarantee they were never at risk again. When he went out on his own at theaverageguy I made sure to listen every week. His cohosts are great, with Christian making me feel like such an underachiever. When you realize how young he is you will feel the same way too. I also like how the internet/podcasts have helped tech geeks from all over the world come together and discuss their common interests. Subscribe, you won't be disappointed.
- Great Tech ShowJuly 23, 2012 by GMSchmidt from United States
I am one of the rotational guest on the show. I enjoy my turn in talking about tech with the regulars and enjoy listening to the show weekly. I like that The Home Tech Podcast brings together a good group of people and is such a nice community to learn from. Thanks for the oppurtunities and the podcasts... keep them going.
- Good stuffJuly 23, 2012 by Busy busy 123 from United States
Great show; thanks for sharing your knowledge in an easy to understand way!
- Great PodcastJuly 23, 2012 by Samantha Beauchamp from United States
Found out about you from the Jpeg2Raw podcast awhile back! Great stuff here!
- Great show for the home tech nerd :-)July 23, 2012 by juanissimo from United States
Great show for the home tech nerd. :-)
- Excellent ShowApril 15, 2012 by Joe_Miner from United States
Excellent tech show for the average guy that provides the information we need.
- Home Tech delivered with fun.December 12, 2011 by ukhomeservershowgeek from United Kingdom
Great team of tech heads spun out from the homeservershow. Great listening for all home tech including home storage and pc based homes. One of my top 5 podcasts. I am in UK but all good from US and AUS perspective.
- The Home Tech PodcastOctober 25, 2011 by random.rich from United States
This is a great show! with an interesting mix of guests and topics. Jim pulls from his circle of tech friends to round out his weekly podcast discussions.