Where we spend our money is a reflection of our interests, values and priorities.
Does your bank statement reflect what you value?
If a stranger were to look at your last monthly statement what would they assume you love to do?
So how do I get my bank statement to reflect what I value?
Subscribe to the TAG Weekly Update (Be in the know!)
· Conduct a self audit
- Where is your money going
- Is that where you want it to go?
· Establish your true values
- Spend on what you love
- Cut out the things you don’t love
- You can’t love everything!
· Then re-evaluate
Use Mint.com to help you set alerts for your spending.
Try using Mvelopes.com to electronically simulate the cash method of budgeting!