In the world of education, the ultimate goal is for students to successfully learn and retain knowledge that they can apply in their lives. But how can we ensure that students are retaining what they’re learning in class? One way is through the use of electronic gadgets in the classroom. Research has shown that the activation of students’ multiple senses while using electronic gadgets in class can aid in their knowledge retention. When students use electronic gadgets like tablets or smartphones, they’re not just processing information visually, but also through touch and sound. This multi-sensory experience helps to create moreClick for more / Podcast Player>
Site Powered By MapleGrove Hosting – Hosting plans start are as low at $10 per month for site and media hosting! Click for more details
Most Recent Podcast
Save as much as $110 on your first 5 boxes of HelloFresh
- Christian Johnson with Reliefband, the MGM/Caesars Hack and an Update on Windows 11 – HGG585 Sat September 23, 2023
- Paul Braren and Lots of Stuff to Catch Up on! – HGG584 Sun September 10, 2023
- Marv Bee with the NetAlly Cyber Scope, Bose Sound Sport, AI News and a New Podcast – HGG583 Sat September 2, 2023
- Irrigreen CEO Shane Dyer and Precision Irrigation for Lawn Water Savings – HGG582 Sat August 19, 2023
- Jay Franze, Tips and Tricks for Discount Shopping Sites – HGG581 Sat August 12, 2023
- Randy Walker with WordPress Updates, Tips and Tricks for 2023 – HGG580 Sat August 5, 2023
- Christian Johnson with Data Cold Storage and the Impact of the LLM in AI – HGG579 Sat July 29, 2023
- Marv Bee with Synology Storage Install and Car Infotainment Satisfaction Dropping – HGG578 Sun July 23, 2023
- Enhancing Security: How Trezor Protects Your Digital Assets from Hacks and Theft Sun July 16, 2023
- Erin Lawrence with Dyson Stick Vac, Ninja Coffee Maker, Temu and Bluetti – HGG577 Sun July 16, 2023
Want to Subscribe to the Home Gadget Geeks Podcast?
Connect on Social
Support the Network
- I love the insights about this showOctober 5, 2022 by hdhkogr from Mexico
I love how they go in detail in every episode of the show, didn't know I would enjoy home gadget info so much.
- Great showAugust 4, 2013 by kwpheasey from United States
One of the best shows for the home pc enthusiast. I've been listening to it each week for over two years and I'd highly recommend it. Jim and team are very professional and the show is very informative.
- What would we do without you?August 15, 2012 by Hyper-VG from Canada
This is one podcast you dont want to miss. They may talk alot of tech but they make it so anyone can understand it. Dont get lost in the tech jungle list to what they say and do your research. Subscribe and be treated to a ton of knowlage.
- Great tech showAugust 14, 2012 by erik_the_tall from United States
Jim is a nut! A tech nut! Great show for folks looking to scratch their tech itch.
- Awesome show!August 12, 2012 by misslissa808 from United States
so sorry, seems i left a review under my husband's name of pytheas2.0! LOL! well, now he is subscribed :) but thanks for hosting a great show with a variety of information! I'm a photographer and no where near knowing about techy stuff, so maybe i'll learn a thing or two and impress my husband ;)
- Thanks for this great podcast !July 31, 2012 by Mike Heatherly from Australia
Just wanted to let you guys know that this is a good podcast to subsribe to, to get the latest news on the tech scene :) Networking, Phones, Servers. All you need. And they do host giveaways of exciting products every now and then :)
- Excellent Podcast!!July 31, 2012 by Rocky53382456 from United States
Easily a winner when it comes to knowing their stuff!! These guys always seem to know what I am thinking, and just put the info out there! Keep up the great work, Hands down, the friendliest bunch around!
- Take it from meJuly 30, 2012 by RichinFL from United States
If you have a connected home, you owe it to yourself to listen to this podcast. The tips, tricks and news save me tons of time from browsing a ton of websites constantly.
- Great!July 25, 2012 by Kaylley Williams from United States
Pretty Tech savvy. Thanks!
- Great InfoJuly 25, 2012 by Katja Wright Photography from United States
Very informative and also entertaining - keep up the good work!