This week on Ask the Podcast Coach, we talked about Podcasting on New Years Even, Zencastr.com, USC Mixers, Proper levels when recording a Blab, Glycast, Hobby podcasting, Live365 and Pop filters. Catch all the details, the player and full show notes at the link below. You can find this podcast at http://askthepodcastcoach.com/zincastr-live365/ Contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org Follow Jim on Twitter at https://twitter.com/jcollison Follow Dave on Twitter at https://twitter.com/learntopodcast Find this and other great Podcasts from the Average Guy Network at http://theaverageguy.tv
Site Powered By MapleGrove Hosting – Hosting plans start are as low at $10 per month for site and media hosting! Click for more details
Most Recent Podcast
Save as much as $110 on your first 5 boxes of HelloFresh
- Tony Raynor with Hands-On Review of the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 and More – HGG600 Fri February 16, 2024
- Marv Bee asks the Question: Can we have too many Gadgets? – HGG599 Sat February 10, 2024
- Bob and Ryan from ThinkComputers with Exploring the Latest in Home Tech: OLED Monitors and Wearable Smart Glasses – HGG598 Sat January 27, 2024
- Christian Johnson with Foreflight, Lastpass v Bitwarden and AI Updates – HGG597 Sat January 20, 2024
- Titania Jordan from Bark Technologies with Digital Safety and Advanced Content Monitoring for All – HGG596 Sat January 6, 2024
- TJ Huddleston from HomeTech.fm with Maker Spaces, Home Automation Favorites and the Litter Robot – HGG595 Sat December 23, 2023
- 13 Years of Home Gadget Geeks and Mike Wieger with Organizing his HomeLab – HGG594 Sat December 16, 2023
- Jay Franze with Chat GPT Follow-up and Tech Regrets for 2023 – HGG593 Sat December 2, 2023
- Harnessing the Power of the Sun: A Comprehensive Guide to Solar Generators Thu November 30, 2023
- Powering Up on the Go: A Comprehensive Review of the Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 2000 Plus Wed November 29, 2023
Want to Subscribe to the Home Gadget Geeks Podcast?
Connect on Social
Support the Network
- I love the insights about this showOctober 5, 2022 by hdhkogr from Mexico
I love how they go in detail in every episode of the show, didn't know I would enjoy home gadget info so much.
- Great showAugust 4, 2013 by kwpheasey from United States
One of the best shows for the home pc enthusiast. I've been listening to it each week for over two years and I'd highly recommend it. Jim and team are very professional and the show is very informative.
- What would we do without you?August 15, 2012 by Hyper-VG from Canada
This is one podcast you dont want to miss. They may talk alot of tech but they make it so anyone can understand it. Dont get lost in the tech jungle list to what they say and do your research. Subscribe and be treated to a ton of knowlage.
- Great tech showAugust 14, 2012 by erik_the_tall from United States
Jim is a nut! A tech nut! Great show for folks looking to scratch their tech itch.
- Awesome show!August 12, 2012 by misslissa808 from United States
so sorry, seems i left a review under my husband's name of pytheas2.0! LOL! well, now he is subscribed :) but thanks for hosting a great show with a variety of information! I'm a photographer and no where near knowing about techy stuff, so maybe i'll learn a thing or two and impress my husband ;)
- Thanks for this great podcast !July 31, 2012 by Mike Heatherly from Australia
Just wanted to let you guys know that this is a good podcast to subsribe to, to get the latest news on the tech scene :) Networking, Phones, Servers. All you need. And they do host giveaways of exciting products every now and then :)
- Excellent Podcast!!July 31, 2012 by Rocky53382456 from United States
Easily a winner when it comes to knowing their stuff!! These guys always seem to know what I am thinking, and just put the info out there! Keep up the great work, Hands down, the friendliest bunch around!
- Take it from meJuly 30, 2012 by RichinFL from United States
If you have a connected home, you owe it to yourself to listen to this podcast. The tips, tricks and news save me tons of time from browsing a ton of websites constantly.
- Great!July 25, 2012 by Kaylley Williams from United States
Pretty Tech savvy. Thanks!
- Great InfoJuly 25, 2012 by Katja Wright Photography from United States
Very informative and also entertaining - keep up the good work!