Timelines of Success 113 – Jim Gives 7 Success Principles for Podcasting
I was a featured guest on the Timelines of Success Podcast hosted by Bill Conrad. We talked about podcasting and some success tips to get it done right.
How I do my work flow – https://theaverageguy.tv/2015/08/02/the-hands-on-of-podcasting-and-walk-thru-of-the-process-for-the-average-guy-hgg224/
At the end of the show, we covered these 7 Success Principles:
1. Karma matters – be nice to people
2. It’s still about hustle
3. Know what you are good at doing. Focus on that!
4. Know what needs to be outsourced.
5. Find and understand your audience
6. Take lots of risks and try things
7. Use automation whenever you can
You can catch the full episode at http://timelinesofsuccess.com/113-jim-collison/
Catch all of the Gallup Webcasts at http://coaching.gallup.com
Discover your Clifton StrengthsFinder Top5 at https://www.gallupstrengthscenter.com/
Jim’s Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jcollison
Contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find this and other great Podcasts from the Average Guy Network at http://theaverageguy.tv